Sunday, August 28, 2011

Beading Buddies

One of the things that I find that inspires me the most is being able to share the beading experience.  I'm very fortunate to have two sisters (Cindy and Lori) who share the love of making jewelry with me.  We've spent countless hours together putting together creations, bouncing ideas off of each other, and just enjoying time together beading.  Unfortunately Lori moved to Denver a couple years back and we haven't been able to get together to bead much since (however we do get together to go to the Denver Bead Show in March - now that is fun!).  Last weekend I was able to spend almost the whole day Sunday together with Cindy beading - and it was amazing how the inspiration and creativity kept flowing.  I lost track of how many pieces I made, but it was quite a few.  What follows are a few of the pieces that were created during our "beading party."



No comments:

Post a Comment