Monday, September 5, 2011

Starfish Pendant Necklace

I recently purchase one of the humblebeads grab bags, and was so happy to find a cute little starfish pendant in it.  It was perfect for the "Inspired by the Sea" challenge.  I paired it with some beachy artisan lampwork glass beads from Etsy's GlassbyLeese, some gorgeous aquamarine nuggets that were a gift from my sister Lori, abalone shell, bronze colored mother of pearl, and some antique brass findings.  And, the icing on the cake - I was able to take decent pictures of the piece this morning.  Turns out the white balance setting on my camera had gotten set to the wrong setting.  I'm so glad I discovered that! 
This piece is available at my Etsy Shop

1 comment:

  1. This turned out lovely! The mix of stones, pearl and brass with the starfish pendant is perfect. Welcome to the world of blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete